This week we’ve got a rock star on the show.
He evolved into a startup savant.
He’s also become a world traveling survivalist.
Learn more about him on his blog Adventures of Justin.
Introducing, the one and only, Justin Alexander.
“I got to the point where I was free to live the life that I wanted.” – Justin Alexander
- What jobs Justin worked prior to traveling
- Ideas for lifestyle change and travel decisions a la Justin
- How to develop a passive income large enough to cover living expenses
- Justin’s first travel experiences after leaving his job
- Purpose and love for survival training
- The experience of starring in an international rock band
- What it’s like being a dedicated kickboxer
- How to become a Buddhist monk
- How to select favorite countries
- Finding inspiration to keep traveling
- Thoughts on settling down
“Traveling solo is important to be whoever you want to be.” – Justin Alexander
NOTE: Since recording this interview, I met Justin in Chiang Mai. Here’s a video of that day:
- Check out Justin’s Rock Band Punchface
- Tracker School in New Jersey
- Wilderness Awareness School in Washington
- Before They Pass Away by Jimmy Nelson
- Check out the Blood Sport movie
- Horizon Muay Thai
- Justin’s Motorcycle he will ride from Miami to California
- Connect with Justin: