She wins body sculpting competitions.
She founders social enterprises with massive success.
Yet her journey has just begun…
Please welcome the Suitcase Entrepreneur, Natalie Sisson.
“Luck is preparation meeting opportunity. I’m always opportunistic and I’m usually prepared.” – Natalie Sisson (Tweet It)
- How she went from Zero to $15,000 a month
- All about the fortifying effects of a SuitcaseEntrepreneur lifestyle
- Her transition into Going Pro as an Entrepreneur and Digital Nomad
- The key to existing in the world of highs and lows of a travel existence
- Moments of awe in Brazil, Africa and Australia
- On biking across Africa
- How pushing the limits with business and adventure leads to a rich life
- The importance of finding and living The Perfect Day
- Check out Turning Pro by Steven Pressfield
- Interested in Biking Across a Continent? Visit Tour d’Afrique Ltd.
- Catch up with Natalie next year at World Domination Summit
- Get fired up about the Mongols by Listening to Wrath of the Khans
- Listen to Kyle Maynard’s story of Hiking Killamanjaro on The School of Greatness
- Connect with Natalie:
Feel free to pick up the book ->
What sort of massive adventures do you have coming up?
What actionable tips did you take away from the interview?