Picture the scene.
We’re in Chiang Mai and it’s the 2016 Songkran Festival. People are outside obliterating each other with water pistols. Kids are laughing. Blues musicians are playing their hearts out … and there I am sat down with my MacBook preparing to interview the amazing Johannes Voelkner.
Well because he’s the founder of the first ever floating-tech-hub for digital nomads the Nomad Cruise!
“If you take small steps, eventually you will progress faster.” – Johannes Voelkner
- The top spots for digital nomads [02.00]
- The start of Johannes Nomad Journey [03:15]
- The rabbit hole of online marketing [06:15]
- Studying in Cape Town [08:10]
- How difficult is it to become a digital nomad? [12:15]
- The birth of Web Work Travel [14:15]
- Nomad Cruise! The coolest thing ever? [22:00]
- Life on the Nomad Cruise [29:05]
- A pre-cruise vacation [37:00]
Nomad Cruise Talking Points:
- Springwise – New business ideas and innovations just for you
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Ever fancied studying in Cape Town?
- The guy who coined the term Digital Nomad – Cody McKibben
- Grab your free copy of Johannes ebook from WebWorkTravel
- Check out the Love Affair Travel episode with Fabian Dittrich
- Watch the video and Travel the World with Digital Nomads on the Nomad Cruise
- Join the WebWorkTravel Facebook Group
- Connect with Johannes Voelkner on Facebook
Get yourself booked on the NEXT Nomad Cruise before 28th April and get a €50 DISCOUNT simply by mentioning Love Affair Travel when booking.